Ivan Arcos aXT
After a brilliant trajectory of over 15 years in the public sector, both in Chile and international organizations, he arrived to our firm as partner leading the Public Affairs and Compliance department.
Attorney since 2006
Ivan Arcos studied in the School of Law of Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile, where he was awarded a Bachellor degree in Legal and Social Sciences in 2005.
In addition, he was awarded a Master degree in Public Policy, with focus on Regulated Markets, from Georgetown University (Washington D.C., USA 2011).
AREA OF EXPERTISE
PUBLIC LAW AND GOVERNANCE
- Relation of the private sector with the State
- Administrative Law (Constutitional Actions and Expropriation)
- Public Procurement
- International advisor for the Ministry of Justice
- Metropolitan Director of the Civil Registry and Identification Service
- Chief of the Inter-ministry coordination division, Secretariat of the Presidency
- Public Policy Advisor for the Secretariat of the Presidency
- Representative of Chile before the Committee of Regulatory Policy and Government Centers Committee of the OECD
Until March 2014, when the President of the Republic requested him to take charge of the Inter-ministry Coordination Division, entrusted with effecting the Government Plan, he served as full time Consultant of the Inter-American Development Bank, Washington DC, in the State Modernization Division, where he had to work with various governments of the region with regard to the design and implementation of public policies financed by the bank.
He is member of Chilean Bar Association.
Spanish and English.